Thursday, October 14, 2010

Housekeeping ~ Turning 60 Consciously

You may recall that on DAY 6 of this, my book blog, that I wrote ""by signing up to "follow" my blog, you will receive each blog post directly in your e-mail."" This is a perfect example of Turning 60 Consciously, as contrasted with Turning 60 Knowledgeably. I was wrong, again. On the right side of my blog, near the top, was the word "Followers". When one clicks the "Follow" button, one becomes a "follower", and adds to the social momentum of my blog, but alas, does not receive blog posts in her/his e-mail inbox. I am indebted to my good friend and "follower" Woody Woodburn for alerting me to my ignorance and to the lack of blog posts in his inbox.

After an hour and a half snorting around the internet I was finally able to make the fix!!! Please note that now, at the top right of each blog post are the words "Subscribe via email". If you would like my writings delivered to your door, enter your e-mail address and click "subscribe".

I hope I have it right this time!!! Woody, will you let me know?

Many thanks to each of you "followers"!!!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment